BUSINESS & LIFE COACH:CATHERINE DIXON
I work with people who want to make the right decisions for themselves and their businesses. I work with people who need a system and a mindset that will help them succeed. I work well with creatives, entrepreneurs and people who wish to identify their unique voice. I work with people who are overwhelmed with work and chaos want to make some bold changes.
I have worked with thousands of people helping them make the right decision and helping them succeed in their choices. I have helped many young businesses flourish, by creating value led business.
People tell me that the process of working with me is thought-provoking, invigorating, action-oriented and transformative.
I have had a practice specialising in business development and well-being since 2001. I have worked extensively within organisations such the NHS, charities (Foudantions 66 and House of St Barnabas), and the across the UK government. I have lead and facilitated hundreds of group well-being and resilience workshops for organisations such as the Home Office. The NCA, HMRC and most recently the Foreign & Commonwealth Office have delivered over 500 workshop in the last five years, founded a multi-practitioner wellness centre, a limited company, and several high profile collaborations, partnerships and joint ventures. I sit on the board of the International Coach Federation appointed asDirector of Conference for the 2020 online conference, which is the largest online conference to date.
I am available in person, over the phone or via zoom or skype. If you are interested in knowing more and working with me, please contact me for a complementary discussion.
- ICF accredited coach 2018
- Wellness Coach, Certified Coaches Alliance 2018
- Executive Coach ICF approved 2018
- Thought Field Therapy (TFT) Practitioner Accredited 2017
- HeartMath® Practitioner 2016
- Clinical Mindfulness Teacher and Coach National Colleges, 2015
- NLP Practitioner Quest Institute, Regents College London Certificate, 2007
- Cognitive Hypnotherapist Quest Institute, Regents College London, 2007
- EFT Trainer Association Meridian Energy (AMT) Therapies, 2005
- Five Element Chi Kung Teacher, College of Elemental Chi Kung, 2003
- Auricular Acupuncturist Yuan Medical College, London 2001. 2002
- Shiatsu Bodywork Therapist, London College of Shiatsu, 2001
- RSA Diploma, TEFLA British Council Milan, 1988 (Adult teaching qualification)
- ICF (International Coaching Federation) Registered Coach
- EMCC (European Council of Coaches and Mentors) Professional Member
- NHS Directory of Complementary and Alternative Practitioners (No 6378)
- National Council Hypnotherapy NCH (MNCH)
- Full Spectrum You Life Journal: Amazon & Lulu Publishing 2020
- Empower Your Life Toolkit: Life Skills Publisher: CJ Wellings, 2011
- Contributing author to Mental Health-Substance Use Book Series 4: Radcliffe – Oxford Publishing Ltd, 2011
Click to set custom HTML