ABOUT ME: CATHERINE DIXON
I have been coaching people for 12 years and been a therapist since 2001. I have a good track record in helping people achieve their life goals. They way I see it, we have one life, we might as well give it our best shot.
I am told that process of working with me is thought-provoking, invigorating. action-oriented and transformative. I encourage and challenge people to think big and to take small, consistent daily actions because an amazing life-expanding vision without any positive action remains a pipe dream. I have built a significant portfolio of experience and specific skills related to optimal wellness, healthy, reciprocal relationships and fulfilling careers so I can be of the highest service to you. If EFT or Thought Field Therapy will help shift a particular negative emotional block, I will use that. If a chi kung practice will help raise your energy level, I will use that. If cognitive hypnotherapy will help see life differently in the future, I will use that. If you need to improve your decision making skills I may use an analytical tool. I know life is not fair and terrible things happen. What we do about those terrible, unfair things can be the very thing that turns our life around. Most of all, I know that the clock of life is ticking away for all of us. I am dedicated to helping myself and others get the most our of our "sixty seconds worth of distance run."
I have worked with people in organisations for my entire career in the UK and internationally. This includes C-suite professionals, senior management, entrepreneurs, legal, financial and creative professionals. I have also worked with people recovering from addiction, homeless people wanting to find employment and people wanting to start again after major set back and personal tragedy.
I founded a multi-practitioner wellness centre, a limited company, and several high profile collaborations, partnerships and joint ventures. I organise a successful peer learning groups for business owners and professional in Central London.
I am available in person, over the phone or via Skype.
- ICF accredited coach 2018
- Wellness Coach, Certified Coaches Alliance 2018
- Executive Coach ICF approved 2018
- Thought Field Therapy (TFT) Practitioner Accredited 2017
- HeartMath® Practitioner 2016
- Clinical Mindfulness Teacher and Coach National Colleges, 2015
- NLP Practitioner Quest Institute, Regents College London Certificate, 2007
- Cognitive Hypnotherapist Quest Institute, Regents College London, 2007
- EFT Trainer Association Meridian Energy (AMT) Therapies, 2005
- Qualified Meditation and Qigong Teacher, College of Elemental Chi Kung, 2003
- Auricular Acupuncturist Yuan Medical College, London 2001. 2002
- Shiatsu Bodywork Therapist, London College of Shiatsu, 2001
- RSA Diploma, TEFLA British Council Milan, 1988 (Adult teaching qualification)
- ICF (International Coaching Federation) Registered Coach
- EMCC (European Council of Coaches and Mentors) Professional Member
- NHS Directory of Complementary and Alternative Practitioners (No 6378)
- National Council Hypnotherapy NCH (MNCH)
- Guild of Energists
- Empower Your Life Toolkit: Life Skills Publisher: CJ Wellings, 2011
- Contributing author to Mental Health-Substance Use Book Series 4: Radcliffe – Oxford Publishing Ltd, 2011