WELLBEING COACH:CATHERINE DIXON
I have had a practice specialising in change work and well-being since 2001. I have worked extensively within organisations such the NHS, charities (Foudantions 66 and House of St Barnabas), and the across the UK government. I have lead and facilitated hundreds of group well-being and resilience workshops for organisations such as the Home Office. The NCA, HMRC and most recently the Foreign & Commonwealth Office.
I enjoy the process of getting to know my clients and their unique circumstances. I don't make guarantees as that it misleading, yet I have seen miraculous changes over the years which is an inspiring and humbling reminder of what we can do when we decide that change is possible. The point of change has already been set in motion the moment someone makes an appointment to work with me and genuinely wants to change.
I have worked with thousands of people from all walk of life, including people suffering from anxiety, depression, grief, loss, debilitating health conditions, addictions, personal crisis and major setbacks. I focus on the process of how people can edit their personal story and disrupt themselves to kick start positive change.
I use a range of coaching tools. Emotional Freedom Technique or Thought Field Therapy can help shift a particular negative emotional block. A chi kung practice helps raise your energy levels. Cognitive Hypnotherapy can help re-set the negative and limiting self-talk and improve confidence.
People tell me that the process of working with me is thought-provoking, invigorating, action-oriented and transformative. I believe that our well-being is not random or merely a matter of luck in the gene pool lottery. We can significantly influence our well-being through choosing healthier habits, examining core beliefs and the story we tell ourselves and most of all challenging our mental attitudes.
I have delivered over 500 workshop in the last five years, founded a multi-practitioner wellness centre, a limited company, and several high profile collaborations, partnerships and joint ventures. I sit on the board of the International Coach Federation appointed asDirector of Conference for the 2020 online conference, which is the largest online conference to date.
I am available in person, over the phone or via zoom or skype. If you are interested in knowing more and working with me, please contact me for a complementary discussion.
- ICF accredited coach 2018
- Wellness Coach, Certified Coaches Alliance 2018
- Executive Coach ICF approved 2018
- Thought Field Therapy (TFT) Practitioner Accredited 2017
- HeartMath® Practitioner 2016
- Clinical Mindfulness Teacher and Coach National Colleges, 2015
- NLP Practitioner Quest Institute, Regents College London Certificate, 2007
- Cognitive Hypnotherapist Quest Institute, Regents College London, 2007
- EFT Trainer Association Meridian Energy (AMT) Therapies, 2005
- Five Element Chi Kung Teacher, College of Elemental Chi Kung, 2003
- Auricular Acupuncturist Yuan Medical College, London 2001. 2002
- Shiatsu Bodywork Therapist, London College of Shiatsu, 2001
- RSA Diploma, TEFLA British Council Milan, 1988 (Adult teaching qualification)
- ICF (International Coaching Federation) Registered Coach
- EMCC (European Council of Coaches and Mentors) Professional Member
- NHS Directory of Complementary and Alternative Practitioners (No 6378)
- National Council Hypnotherapy NCH (MNCH)
- Full Spectrum You Life Journal: Amazon & Lulu Publishing 2020
- Empower Your Life Toolkit: Life Skills Publisher: CJ Wellings, 2011
- Contributing author to Mental Health-Substance Use Book Series 4: Radcliffe – Oxford Publishing Ltd, 2011