Long-term coaching ( 6 months, 9 months, 12 months to 18 months) is a commitment to achieving life goals and a solid investment in yourself. Success is built over time and incorporates firm decisions, and incremental, consistent actions. Coaching is a forward looking, committed process that will help you stay on track in the long term and help you get back on track when you wobble. Long term coaching is usually a weekly session (30 minutes) on Skype or the phone. These sessions explore and remind you of your commitments, the every days habits and the goals you set yourself each week.
1. Short term (4 sessions) can create a good shift and will put you on the right road to begin with yet for long term ambitions it is not enough. Long term coaching will help keep you there and take you beyond, to your next level.
2.Long term coaching help set direction for every area of your life and this will help you prioritise and feel in charge of the time that you have. Over time you become more time efficient and more effective in your actions.
3. When you have a long term coach, you are able to recognise patterns and change the little things (the habits) that build character and successful patterns.
4. Long term coaching provides you with a sounding board for new ideas and projects.
5. Long term coaching will hold you accountable for what you want to create and achieve in life. This Is very important when the goals are very stretching and very ambitious. When you have a goal such as a writing project, a fitness goal or a new business venture a long term coach is there as part of your success team - through the good times and the not so good times.
6. Long term coaching build real confidence in both the process and faith in yourself.
7. Long term coaching can help understand your responses to challenges that present from week to week. Sometimes we overlook things merely because we don't have the time, or we don't consider them important - or painful enough. Talking through things as they arise can help you become much more mindful or what you create and how you create it.