Upcoming Speaking Engagements
Event Facilitator London: Building Inclusive Teams, May 23rd 2017
Guest Speaker: James Braid Society London, July 2017
Notebook for July 2017
In this issue- meeting on 20 July; AGM and celebrating 20 years; membership; our meetings; l
meeting on Thursday 20 July at 7:15pm
Workplace Healing and the Future:
Our Time Has Come?
a talk by, and discussion with, Catherine Dixon
“Wellness Workshops? Nice idea, but we don’t have time for the pink and fluffy stuff, we have to get on with it”
“This is what I was told several years ago when I suggested that resilience and wellness had a core place in the workplace learning and development curriculum. Right now, this is precisely what organisations need to evolve to the next level.
“This talk explores the need for business organisations, (both private and public sector), to develop people who compassionately engage with others, who bring out the best in others, who heal themselves and others by their presence and who inspire innovation and confidence.”
The discussion will include
• Why we need a different language to talk about healing and what we do
• The three conditions that always create healthy environments and what happens when they are not present
• Why the shape shifting structure of organisations brings powerful opportunities
• Why wellness is a key part of the future
• Why the collective leadership versus traditional leadership model is the next evolution
• The case for self-leadership as the cornerstone of everything.
Catherine has a wellness mentoring and coaching practice in Central London and her emphasis is on self-leadership and creating a foundation of wellness in our lives
Guest Speaker: MBS Conference Birmingham November Workplace Healing, November 2017
I facilitate events for organisations in the following areas: